Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

A few of my friends have done this great post of "favorites" so I am joining in...

                                                              My newest obession
I have only used it a few times but it is fab!


This stuff is amazing!

My new favorite magazine...I have had a lot of free time for reading


I also have started watching this...(again I have a lot of free time)  don't judge ; )



Hopefully my next post will be a little more exciting...perhaps pictures of the apartment now that the crib is up!


1 comment:

  1. I loved the smell of cleaning supplies when I was pregnant, especially bleach, I LOVE Vampire Diaries, , and Do it you self magazines make me feel Lazy, but you go to town giril sounds like you are doing a great job.. Can't wait to see that baby you are making.

    ReplyDelete