Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Birthday

This year my bday just seemed to sneak up on me! I usually get really excited and make a list of hints I want Clay to get me but I just really wasn't into it this year...I guess things are different now that I am a mom. I had a great day though here is how it went down...
It just so happened that Clay ended up having the day off! (which was probably my most favorite part of the day) So he took Cage in the morning so I could sleep in and then brought me breakfast in bed...he had to call his Grandma for the recipe : )...then we tried to go see a movie together but Cage was having none of it, so we went and hungout with Clay's fam for awhile. Then later we went out to dinner with my parents and I opened presents at their house. 



It was a really great day! Can't wait to see what the next year brings me!

No comments:

Post a Comment