Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Our weekend was BUSY! On Friday Clay's best friend Joe got married in the Bountiful temple, so we had to drive down there for pictures and then drive back to Logan for the dinner and reception....PURE CRAZYNESS with a baby, but we had a lot of fun!

{Bride&Groom}


Then we drove back down to SLC on Saturday to go to The Lion King! It was fab but I didn't get any pics (we were in a hurry)

Last but not least we blessed Cage on that Sunday! (We kinda threw it together so don't be offended if you weren't there...it was just a small get together!)

Here are some pics from the lunch we had after, at a cute little park across the street from our house : )
{Aunt Angie}

{Mom & Dad}
{Me and the Rents}
{Aunt Ashley & Uncle Seth}  ;)

I only had my camera out while we waited for everyone to get there so I will post more pics when I gather them....from Angie :)

It was a GREAT weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda loving that your blogging more. Looks like agreat weekdend!

    Hill

    ReplyDelete