Saturday, October 16, 2010

Top Ten

Things have been CRAZY lately! I have been driving to and from slc a lot... while driving I have been reminded of the peace and joy that life brings you sometimes and I thought I would share some of the things on my mind...

1. I LOVE fall! The colors in the canyon have been a-mazing!
2. I am thankful for my family and all the love and support they give me when things get a little harder than I can handle.
3. One good day with Cage makes up for a million bad ones
4. Sonic drinks make me happy {Love thier ice mmmm}
5. I am addicted to a few blogs...love their ideas and inspiration
6. Things happen for a reason
7. Diet coke is the only thing that helps me think straight {Amy you are sooo right! I still feel like I am in a baby fog}
8. Getting a letter in the mail from a dear friend is sooo exciting and brightens my day!
9. I am thankful for the things I know to be true...and the ability to keep learning
10. I am never alone and it has taken me awhile to KNOW this. {I'm a slow learner sometimes...}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for driving to and from SLC lately!!! I think most of those trips have been because of me. LOVE YOU!! Thanks to you and the Cager for hanging out with me so much!

    ReplyDelete