Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Holidays...

Cage made it through his first Christmas and let me tell you he was spoiled rotten!
(This is going to be a looonng post, hang in there!)

First off, I made suckers with my MIL Erin it was a blast to start learning some traditions that Clay had growing up and hopefully I will be able to pass those on to Cage...

Sooo yummy! Cage even had a taste too!
This year we were lucky enough to have my sibilings in town except Spencer and his family...It was a full house but we had a lot of fun!
My Dad took us all bowling...


It is tradition to go ice skating on Christmas Eve...


Cage had a blast in his stroller cruisin...

Now finally to Christmas Day...

We definately had a blast! I didn't get any pictures at the Cluff Christmas but we all definately scored there too!  I would say Cage definately enjoyed every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment