Sunday, January 22, 2012

24 Weeks



Today I am 24 weeks.... 
 we have 11 more weeks to go! 
(With a twin pregnancy you are lucky to make it to 35 weeks)

Here is a little update...
We are having GIRLS!
Harper 
&
Piper 
These little girlies kick A LOT!
Yes, I can tell the difference between the two....baby A is very active and kicks me in the ribs while baby B is more gentle and calm but can dish it out when provoked :)
So far both are head down but they still have room to switch around so things could change.

I am huge.
Rolling over in bed, putting on my shoes, and getting up off the ground are almost impossible.

It is amazing to watch my body grow and change to accommodate these babies.  Crazy how fast time has gone...they will be here before I know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment