Friday, March 9, 2012

Our Week


One week ago I fell.  

It has been a crazy whirlwind...

I slipped in the parking lot at USU during the last snow storm.
My center of gravity is a little off with all this extra baby weight I am lugging around, so a little slip turned into a major tumble.  I knew instantly that something was majorly hurt because I couldn't stand up and I didn't want to move I just crouched in the snow in a ball.  It was awful.  

Finally I said a little prayer that I could at least make it to my car and try to figure out what was going on.  I inched my way over to my car and sat in the drivers seat for awhile and all I could think about was getting back to my Mom's house or throwing up....and I didn't want to do the later.

  Miraculously I drove all the way back and inched my way into the house.  Im not kidding when I say inched...I think Clay's Great Grandma who is 91 could have lapped me....it was ridiculous.

My OB was out of town but his office thought I should still come in and get checked out.  So I made the long trek down there to make sure the babies were alright. 

Thank heavens the girls are doing great and luckily fluid levels and both placentas are okay. 

Turns out that I damaged my pelvic bone pretty bad.  I may have cracked or broken it...the Dr wasn't sure, I have too much swelling and I was in too much pain for him to really know.  

So I have been put on bed rest. 
Not that I can move around to do much else...

I have no idea what I would have done if we didn't have family close by and I am so grateful for all of the help! Keep us in your prayers...we need it! 



1 comment:

  1. Dude I didn't even know you fell! Fix your phone so we can chat! Did you know that I did this exact same thing with Henry! I can honestly say I know EXACTLY the pain you felt! OWWWW! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete