Monday, April 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update...


It's official I have made it to the "safe" zone! 

I am currently 36 weeks 1 day! I never thought I would make it this far but boy am I grateful!

As of right now...
-both babies are breech so we are planning a c-section
-both babies have wedged themselves in my rib cage
-I can only sleep in a reclining chair sitting up because of previous problem :)
-I officially have a "shelf" that I can balance cups and plates on!
-being tall has its advantages and luckily I haven't been too uncomfortable until now
-Harper is still more calm and Piper is very active
-I have had consistent Braxton Hicks for the last month :(
-in our  last ultrasound we found out that Harper has a ton of hair...Piper not so much
-I officially waddle



I love being pregnant and besides a few setbacks this pregnancy has been pretty good.  I am more than ready to meet these girls and enjoy the newborn stage again!

I know I will miss this one day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you do NOT look like twins are in there. You still have a cute big ball, but I bet you don't feel that way :)"the shelf" is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete