Friday, October 19, 2012

Dear Cage,
You are so much fun right now!  I can't believe how fast you have changed from a tiny baby to a little boy.  You make my heart melt into a big puddle.  

I just adore you.

Lately you have been learning so much so fast! You are working on your abc's and you can count to ten all by yourself.  You love learning and I hope that never changes.

You are one adventurous little guy.  Constantly pushing my limits and testing me.  We are learning together and some days are better than others.  I love you.  I love that you are strong willed and determined. 

You are all boy, through and through.  People are constantly telling me how surprised they are by your abilities as a little 2 year old boy.  You can hit, kick, and throw a ball with the big boys.  You are constantly begging anyone to play ball with you.  I love how your face lights up as you play.  You scream with delight as you chase the ball around, it is so cute to watch.

I don't want to forget these little moments I have with you.  You are my first born.  My only son.  I love you more than words can describe and I am so proud to be your Mom.  

Please be patient with me as I try to figure this parenting stuff out.  It is quite the juggling act with you and your sisters and some days are better than others.  Some days I am overwhelmed by the huge responsibility it is to be a parent.  Thank goodness I have you, such a sweet spirit, to help me figure this stuff out. 

I love you forever,
Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment