Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Month of February...


I have become addicted to the instagram app on my phone.  It is the perfect way to capture all of those little moments without having to carry around my canon...

A little look into what the month 
of February looked like for us



a little homework...a beautiful view...lots of time with Cage...time with Papa...preparing for 2 new little ones... crafts...naps...our fav In-n-out...shopping for the girls...more crafts...FOOD (My fav)...and school

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your little guy is SO adorable! Thank you for sharing your sweet photos with us this month! It's so fun to see what everyone was up to!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Visiting from house of smiths link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your view!! Gorgeous! Visiting from House of Smiths

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from The House of Smiths!!

    I am addicted to Instagram also! Love how I can catch daily snippets without carrying around a big camera too!

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos!! Visiting from House of Smiths link up.

    ReplyDelete